Monday, August 06, 2007

I was tagged

I have recently been tagged by Adiv. So here we go with a load of worthless information about ... me.

Four jobs that I've had:
1. Medieval stone castle guide (a job that tought me to strongly dislike big crowds of turists)
2. Au-pair (great but strongly contraceptive job)
3. Jewish community coordinator (no comment)
4. Teacher (so far the best)

Four films or shows that I can watch repeatedly:
1. Friends - funny, witty, topical
2. Kristova léta, dámy - shocking and sad truth about today´s women in their early 30s
3. Fenomén Dnes - Czech documentry series - serious, topical, great for my classes
4. Remember Africa - one of the many movies I like

Four places in which I have lived:
1. Prague - eventhough I have always thought I could basically live anywhere, I have recently found out that this is where I really want to be
2. Stockholm - cold, but interesting (great fish, smart ways of overcoming cold and winter dark, the most charming spring I have ever experienced)
3. Oxford - the only thing I really remember well is the library and drung undergraduates - and Roy of course :-)
4. Jerusalem - difficult but great

Four places that I've been on vacation:
1. Amsterdam - free and green (great cheese)
2. Croatia - typical Czech
3. High Tatras in Slovakia - great mountain hiking
4. The Vltava river - canoeing down the river - there is nothing like it

Four sites that I visit daily (other than blogs):
1. doopravdy.com - Czech Jewish news server run by my co-teacher Shmil
2. google.com - doesn´t surprise anybody
3. facebook.com - great to stay in touch with your friends abroad (or far away) - unfortunately, it took away most of my enthusiasm for blogspot.
4. lauder.cz - web of my school, serves for my communication with students and their parents

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. bread and cheese (seriously)
2. bábovka (czech cake)
3. fried (breaded) cheese
4. chicken soup

Four people that I am tagging:
1. Ondra
2. Tovah
3. Shmil
4. Aviad

No comments: