Friday, January 29, 2010

Gearing towards Jewish education in private practice


Again, I have not posted for a long time. This time I am blogging to see again how many people still read or write blogs - it seems to me that all of my friends that used to do so are gone. I am slowly aproaching the time when I will (all being well) leve school for maternity leave - around Pesach I should leave not only my job but also Prague to move to our house in Mukov and to start a life at the end of the world taking care of our house, garden, Moshe and the expected little winemaker/teacher (not in this order). I already have several activities that I am looking forward to do during the maternity leave on my list. So I wonder if there will be anyone interested in reading about them here in case I promise I will never write about my baby´s digestion, sleep, crawling and the like:-).

6 comments:

Tovah said...

I'd love to hear all about what you're doing and all about the baby (b'sha'ah tovah!).

Gafna said...

Great! I am glad that I do have readers. I read your blog as well! The baby is due around Shavuot. Looking forward to hearing more from your end as well.

TomF said...

Still reading...and many, many congratulations on your expected little winemaker. What joyful news!

Tovah said...

So where are the updates? : )

I hope all is well!

Lars Shalom said...

well i do

Gafna said...

Yes, yes - 12 more days of work and then I´ll start :-)