Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More quotes

I still owe you a post from my trip to London last week. But before I do it, let me post a couple of quotes from the last weeks:

"Have a safe trip to the US. And please, say hello to Gearge Bush for me." (Lukas, 9 years old)

"What a jerk!" (David´s honest exclaim when he learnt what king David did with Bat Sheva - 9 years old)

"Gafna, have you ever noticed that you have a mustache?" (Karel, 8 years old)

"Is the white stuff in your hair dandruff?" (Simon, 10 years old - it was actually hair gell - never mind.)

"I have read some Erich von Daniken recently and I cannot help it - God is an astronaut, I am possitive." (Kristina, 13 years old)

"I have no idea, who your God is, I think we should not leave Egypt, I am very happy here, I don´t mind being a slave and stop interrupting me when I speak for G-d´s sake!" (Adam during our drama class - 9 years old)

"Gafna, you look exhausted. You should drop your Masorti job. I am sure you earn enough in the school to buy your skirts." (Irena, my friend from school - skirts...?!)

No comments: