Sunday, November 05, 2006

I admit

Ok. I admit it. Being sick and being home alone is not an awful lot of fun. Quite on the contrary. If I was not as well behaved as I am, I might say it sucks. I still have fever, which means I still have a few days to go.

There is a good side to being ill. I read The Little Prince again and I started the World According to Garp again and I finally made a compot out of the Rosh ha-Shana left over apples (dont laugh.) The bad side to it is that I have not seen a living soul for far too long, I started to talk to myself and what is more, I am scared of the loads of time I have to ...think. I found out that if you have time to think and you have nothing to disturb you, you actually really think and what you think about is unfortunately not always what you think you would want to think about. Well - scary.

No comments: