Saturday, November 18, 2006

My parents celebrate 30th aniversary

Today, we had a small family get-together on the occasion of the 30th aniversary of my parents´ wedding. My work at school has tought me that not everybody is so lucky to have sensible parents, not every child has a chance to grow up in a peaceful and supportive home. My Mum and Dad have been great partners and friends to each other for all the years I have known them and they have been wonderful parents to my brother and myself for as much time. I am very thankful for that and I wish them many more years together.


(The photo is from their trip to Sweden 2 years ago)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mazal tov! (i reckon it means something like "congrats", right?) ondra

Gafna said...

right!(345 more years of studying and you can become a Jew:-) thanks a lot, I will tell them.

Anonymous said...

don't take offence, but i think i don't wanna become one. My wife wouldn't allow me;-DDD

Gafna said...

Well, this one is actually really funny :-)