Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lights and a TV



For some time now I haven´t been updating you on the progress of my moving in. Today, my father came to put up new lights we bought together 2 months ago in Ikea. Bit by bit my flat starts to look like a home. And - one more thing: my parents bought me a TV set. I was very angry at first but now - frankly - I cannot wait to swich it on for the first time. I managed to live without one for 7 months. Now it is the time to stop being brave and face the music. It should arrive on Tuesday or so. Yey!

3 comments:

Adiv said...

Very nice living room. I don't see a wooden glasses holder in the shape of a nose anywhere...

Gafna said...

Oh - I have it in my office at school. Everybody admires it!

Gafna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.