Sunday, January 07, 2007

Going to the States

I have just found out that I will be able to go to the States between 22nd February and 4th March for the Koach Kalah conference (the exact days are to be confirmed shortly.) During these couple of days, I will be visiting New York (shortly), Penn university, Florida (not sure where yet) and Baltimore. If you are around in these days, please let me know - perhaps we could meet up (or - if you are Jewish and would be interested, I could talk to your community about Jewish Europe - you know how much I like to do that when it comes to American Jews:-). I am sure that my schedule will be tight ...but still - going to the States isn´t something I do every
day and therefore I would love to use this opportunity to meet my American friends. So please, drop me a line.

2 comments:

Adiv said...

What? Coming to the US and yoy aren't coming to California? You must be avoiding me. :(

Gafna said...

Sorry. Organize a conference and I will come!