Thursday, December 28, 2006

A woman of valour who can find?

As my readers might remember, my flat is ...high up in the sky. This has a lot of advantages like a roof terrace, great view and a lot of fresh air. However, it naturally has many downsides. One of them is the difficulty with which one has to clean the windows...especially given that some of them do not open at all and have to be cleaned from the outer side. Sitting on the edge of the window sill and stretching yourself accross the window tens of meters above the ground when there is -5C outside is an achievement. Two days ago, I plucked up the courage and did it and survived. If you forget me saying so, I am very proud of myself:-)

2 comments:

Adiv said...

Who took the picture and why aren't they holding on to you while you do that?

Gafna said...

I took it myself :-(