Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Living in a museum and going to Israel


During the break, I fell a bit ill, which ruined my plans to go to Berlin for a 2-day trip and to spend the New Year´s eve in the mountains with my friends. Trying to use the time at home as well as I could I thoroughly cleaned my flat. I cleaned it so well that today, when I returned back home from a short visit at my parents´, I wasn´t sure I was actually at home. I guess I cleaned far too much. My flat looks more like an Ikea museum than a place where people actually live. But I will cook a bit and I hope I will mess it a bit to feel like a human being again.

During the break, I decided to accept the invitations of a couple of my friends and bought a ticket to Israel for Pesach. I am planning to be there betweem 22nd April and 2nd May. So if you are around, let me know :-)

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Good decision. Enjoy your stay in Israel.

Gafna said...

I surely will :-)