Sunday, February 18, 2007

Good news and leaving

On Friday night my brother revealed to me that after passing his BA exams on Thursday, he proposed to his girlfriend Olga and she - naturally :-) - agreed to marry him. That´s great news! The picture below shows them during their last year´s holiday in Croatia.


On another note - I am about to leave for the States today in the morning. I packed in rush so I guess I am leaving half of the things I need at home. In addition, the pre-departure time was so rushed that some of the things I need to take care of before I leave are still not done - for instance I will be marking some of the tests of my students on my way to the airport and sending them back with my brother. Well, I am the ultimate time manager, aint I:-)Well, at least I have something to laugh about. Ok - all being well I will write again from New York. Shavua tov

No comments: