Thursday, February 08, 2007

Another short update

Time flies. Incredible. I am going to the States in a week´s time. In the past couple of days, my 7th graders started to get all very sensitive and teenagy and puberty like and I am worried. On the other hand, my biggest troublemaker David K. calmed down and became the student I have always told him he can become - witty, challenging and simply good. I swiched to first names terms with the headmistress of the school. My brother passed a Russian language exam (miracle!). Shmil, my boss, has had a son born ( The brit is tomorrow.) My community and school has successfully survived a visit of the Presidents of Major Jewish organizations last week and I had my students over for a Tu bi-shvat seder today. Well, that´s about the most important news.



No comments: