Thursday, April 26, 2007

Second day without a sound

This is my second day of being speechless, literary. I can´t talk, I lost even the last trace of my voice. I know very well that this is a sign of me working too much. Yesterday, after the meeting with the parents during which I whispered only, my boss asked me to stay at home today, which I am happily doing now taking care of all the paper work I have not been able to do during the past couple of days. I am horrified to see that I have become a burn out victim of my own work. I have become the kind of person you read about in life style magazines. Scary. But ayway, today, my long time Israeli friend Aviad is soming to Prague so that´s something to be cheerfull about. We wont be able to talk - we will have to write to each other. But still, I hope it will be fun!

No comments: