Friday, April 27, 2007

Silence continues

This is my third day of being speechless. It is a very interesting experience. People are actually very nice to you when you have such a handicap. They smile at you, they are evry helpful and they wish you all the best. The bad thing is that when you need somebody to move in a crowded bus you have to touch them and whisper into their ear, which not many people interpret the way you mean it. Well well. I am abck at school today whispering to all my students, who find it absolutely amusing. Great. In the evening I am heading for the Paideia alumni conference. I will be silent again. Well, scilence is golden, isn´t it?

2 comments:

Adiv said...

When I was in high school, I tried being speechless for a day. I wasn't sick, but no one asked. I just wrote on a card, "I can't talk today." People were very friendly and cooperative...

...the funny thing was that no one noticed for the first 2 hours of the day!

I hope you get better. Sorry I can't come to Prague to visit.

Gafna said...

Hi, Yes, my voice is back. I was speechless for 4 days, which made me arrive at the final conclusion - I have been thinking about this for a very long time now and I made the diëcision during the weekend. I am quiting my Masorti job. I sent my resignation letter to all the offices last night.