Sunday, April 22, 2007

Stripping for feelings on blog

Two weeks ago I read a very interesting article in the papers about the phenomenon of blogs. The author of the article wandered how come people are willing to share their very intimate feelings with others. Well, I have no idea how this is possible either but I will share a few insights with you again.

I still owe you a post about my (work) trip to London - well - it was wonderful to be in the UK again. The moment I landed I realized how much I have missed it. I went there just for 3 days and I worked all the time. I managed to meet my Oxford friend Daniel Kleinberg for a short breakfast and to my great regret missed both Lena and Natalia, two friends of mine from Sweden who currently live in London. The trip was great but it was one of the last drops of the overfloating cups of my tiredness. For a month now I have been thinking wether to tell you about how knackered I am after the US, London, Poland last week and especially Pesach. I decided not to strip my tiredness and bore you with my breakdowns but - I am really really really - oh G-d how much I wish I had a week of normal sleep.

Anyway - next time I will be more cheerful.

No comments: