Thursday, May 10, 2007

Quotes from the past couple of days

I have a couple of quotes from the past days:

"When the prophets of Baal did not succeed to light the fire on Carmel, does this mean Baal is a weak god or does it mean he does not exist at all?" Lukas (10 years old)
"I guess Baal exists but he just had a very weak signal reception on Carmel." Adam (10 years old)

"Is there somebody who keeps trejf?" Frantisek (16 years old)

"When the Jews came out to the desert and found the pool of bitter water, I am sure it was petrol." (Lukas (7 years old)

"I thought that the white stuff in your hair is lice eggs but now I see it is only dandruff" Rut (8 years old) - ok, I get it, I should do something about it....

"When G-d said "You shall have no other gods" I think he was mean. Did he want to take over the entire world?" Karel (8 years old)

"Have you read the draft of my work? Is it really bad?" Vera (16 years old)
"Well, honestly, the paper is quite bad." Me
"Really? That´s really weird ´cause I had my granny read it and she thought it was quite ok." Vera

No comments: